Rosh Chodesh Elul / Parashat Re’eh
By Rabbi Anava
The Ariz”l says on Rosh Chodesh Elul the Gates are open for unbelievable Shefa.
This is a moment you do NOT want to miss!!
This Shabbat is the source and root of all salvations for all our physical and spiritual needs - to receive blessing and yeshuos way beyond what what we can imagine.!
This Shabbat is very powerful triangle:Shabbat - amazing light
Parashat Re’eh- to see the brachot in our lives.
”I’m herby giving you a blessing”
ראה !Look Elul has Arrived
H-egiah arrivedThe head of Elul is today!
This is the day that Moshe Rabbeinu went up to Har Sinai and came down on Yomkippur.
30 Days of Tshuva. The time for change.
Pray - Ask H’ for whatever you need... get married this year? Children? Parnossa?
Go to shul!
Eat 3 seudos - wash and say birkat Hamazon
Pray to H’ to have mercy on Am Yisrael for the geula.———-
The 6 things we need to do this Shabbat.
(The order of them is not important as long as you do them all)
1. Read Tehilim 120 till 150 (קכ - קנ)
2. Read chapter 34 from the book of Shemot (Exodus)
3. Read 'Shirat Hayam' (שירת הים) - The song of the crossing of the sea. Can be found in every Siddur (Prayer book) in Shacharit (Morning prayers) right before Yishtabach ישתבח. Or simply read out of the book of Shemot (Exodus) chapter 15 verses 1-22
4. Tikkun HaKlali (Of Rabbi Nachman) - 10 chapters from Tehilim. The chapters are: 16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137, 150 (טז, לב, מא, מב, נט, עז, צ, קה, קלז, קנ)
5. Shir HaShirim שיר השירים - The Song of Songs
6. Pray for others!!! and MOST important FORGIVE everyone!!!!May Hashem open his heart to bless you with an abundance of health, wealth, happiness and whatever your heart desires may Hashem bless you!!!Shabbat Shalom and Chodesh Tov!!!